August 30, 2013

Let's Roll! The Blog is Back

Dear Readers,

Thank you for your patience. This blog has received thousands of visits over the last four years of inaction, and the comments have continued to trickle in. And now, after a four-year pause this blog is ready to roll again!

I am back from my "mat leave" of sorts, and ready to continue our discussion about everything Repro Tech related and the rights of the child. Over the last four years, things in the the area of reproductive technologies have gone still further downhill and there is so much to comment on.

Over the next few weeks and months I will also be reviewing, updating and editing/adding the links on this blog, many of which are now dated. I will also be performing other changes to the blog to bring it up to speed. Please bear with me as this blog undergoes a needed renovation and updating. 

Keep an eye out for upcoming posts!

1 comment:

Tom said...

Wow, glad you're back!